Sunday 18 March 2007

Killer worms

Let me introduce you to the noble sport of killer worms, proceed with caution.

Ingredients:
Several kilos of sweets
5-25 mad people
1 sleeping bag each

Method:
1. Feed the sweets to the mad people until they are hyperactive.
2. Put each hyper person into a sleeping bag.
3. Tell them to jump around and try to knock everyone else over.
4. Once people hit the floor they are out- last one standing wins.
5. Alternatively, get into the sleeping bags head first for 'extreme killer worms'

WARNING- killer worms could be extremely damaging to your health


Last week I hurt my arm playing killer worms, and I have just got it out of the sling. Consequently, I have been thinking about the game rather a lot (hence this post). It occurred to me that in every game one and only one person gets hurt each time, because as soon as someone injures themselves the game stops, but no-one wants the spoil the fun by stopping without a good reason.
This could be expressed in a formula:



P= probability of you getting hurt

N=number of people playing

No comments: